The Hard Disk Data Recovery Services provided by R3 Data Recovery are second to none. We understand how important your data is to you and leave no stone unturned in recovering your data.
Using the very latest technology and recovery techniques we rescue data from every conceivable problem!
- Operating Systems - Windows, Apple MAC, Linux, Unix
- Computer Types - Desktop, Server, Laptop, Apple MAC
- Drive Types - Serial ATA (SATA), (IDE, EIDE), SCSI, and SAS
Data loss can happen at any time and can happen in the most unexpected ways. As long as your device hasn't been stolen (we're not that good!), we can recover your data from the most unlikely disasters.
- Logical - Deleted Files, Deleted Partitions, Formatted Drives, Lost BIOS
- Mechanical - Clicking or Ticking Noises, Power Failures, Head Crashes
- Electronic - Power Surges, Incorrect Power Supplies
- Heart Stopping - Dropped / Knocked Drives, Fire Damaged, Water / Flood Damage
It is so important that you contact us so we can help diagnose the best and cheapest way forward. If you try to recover the data yourself you may cause further damage depending on the issue, which is why it is important you contact us as early as possible.
We provide outstanding customer support and continually update you as to the current status of your recovery.
We are not a reseller; you will talk to the technician who is performing your recovery!
Firstly, I truly thought all my data was lost (work and private).
But, I would like to thank your company and Andy Butler for the excellent service you gave me for the data recovery from my corrupted NESO (HITACHI) External 500Gb HDD in terms of:
• The speed of action
• Going over and above what is expected in terms of customer service
• Ensuring that I received the software the same day even that the server had experienced some technical difficulties!
Having reviewed the data that I saved from my drive, I found all of the data in there that would have been lost forever.
I can only all heartedly recommend your services to everybody after what I have experienced. It is re-assuring to know that there are still companies and people out there that take their work seriously and are prepared to help other people in their hour of need!
Once again a MASSIVE thank you for all your help, without you I would have been in deep trouble with work and would have lost lots of very valuable and irreplaceable memories forever!
Tasso Papadopoulos (Registered Hearing Aid Audiologist)