Data Recovery Services For Seagate Hard Disk Drives
Our technicians are experts in recovering data from Seagate External and Internal Hard Drives.
Leave IT To The Experts
Our in house recovery team consists of industry leading data recovery experts, Microsoft Certified Professionals, hardware, software and Linux/Unix experts. With superb customer service support and data loss prevention consultation services we believe that we offer the widest, most comprehensive disaster prevention and data recovery team in the UK.
Please don't try and fix the issues you have without contacting us first. Any work you do perform may cause more issues, talk to us and together we'll plan the best way to recover your data.
We recover data from all Seagate drives such as:
- Seagate Backup Plus Drive
- Seagate Expansion Desktop Drive
- Seagate GoFlex Satellite Drive
- Seagate GoFlex Home Network Storage System
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive
- Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive
- Seagate Black Armor NAS 440 Network Storage Server
- Seagate Black Armor NAS 400 Network Storage Server
- Seagate Black Armor NAS 220 Network Storage Server
- Seagate Black Armor NAS 110 Network Storage Server
- Seagate Barracuda 160GB, 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB Hard Drives
- Seagate Pulsar 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 800GB
- Seagate Momentus XT 500GB, 750GB Solid State Hybrid Drive
If you have experienced any data loss with a Seagate Drive Internal or External please feel free to contact us for help, advice and support. Our services include:
- FREE COURIER PICKUP
- FREE ANALYSIS
- A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE
- NO DATA NO FEE
All of our recovery services start with your free telephone consultation, so call now on: 0800 999 3282
Alternatively fill in our priority contact request form and we will assign one of our Seagate recovery specialists to call you ASAP!
Faced with the losing everything on my current work stick, I was on the verge of disaster when, fortunately, I was put in touch with R3 Data Recovery. They explained the options, offered an ultra high speed service and, importantly, gave me hope that recovery was possible. This hope was justified, with virtually all the files intact. The additional extra of having the data available electronically almost immediately was marvellous - incredibly useful. Thank you R3.